Monday, May 11, 2009

Your 8th seed is showing

I have nothing.

They gave me nothing.

I'm actually beginning to wonder if they know what month we are in. Do they realize that this is May? This is not December. (Please don't play like this is December - we saw what you were doing in December...it was ugly.) Do they know that it's more than winning and losing? Are they not aware that if you lose, you go home?

The worst part? They lost to a better team. They lost to a team who played better, who wanted more.

Detroit wasn't that team through the first 3 games. I almost wish they were. Maybe if they had been, the Ducks would know that you can't sit back and wait for them to mess up!

I want to analyze the game, but there is nothing to say.

They played bad. They were lazy and unmotivated and they didn't give enough. Their goal tender did more than enough to keep them in the game, and they were unable to return the favor.

I expected more.

"Not the typical 8th seed."? Show me.

GO DUCKS!!!

2 comments:

Suz Broughton said...

From reading the team's statements today, they agree with you....and so do I.

SK eleven said...

I just read all of those comments too! FREAKY!

Wisniewski said it best...
"We were just standing still, not moving our feet, not moving the puck; we had no energy, we weren't finishing any checks, turning the puck over. We can’t play like it’s Game 38 of the regular season.”

I've written that before right? UGH!

That's EXACTLY how it looked and felt to watch that game yesterday...and for all purposes game 4 as well. Game 6 has to be a different story...