Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Anaheim Ducks NHL Tweetup!

As the 2009-2010 season approaches, Suz Broughton and I have been talking about hosting an Anaheim Ducks NHL Tweetup! This will be a great opportunity for Ducks fans as well as all of those Twitter buddies we've all been accumulating over the past year to meet and talk Ducks Hockey!

The scheduled date for the first meet up is August 26, 2009 at 6:30pm (location and details to follow).

So please, leave a comment if you'd be interested in attending. You can send me a message @SKeleven or DM me on Twitter as well!

Head over to the official Facebook Anaheim Ducks Twitter Group page to RSVP!

It's never too soon to start cheering on our team!

GO DUCKS!!!

4 comments:

SelanneGirl said...

I will definitely do my best to make it!

jer/linear said...

though i'd prefer a Sunday meetup, i will see what i can do.

SK eleven said...

I hope you both can make it! It's going to be at the Discovery Science Center with FREE ADMISSION! (how cool are they?!) Hopefully we'll get some fun stuff to give out as well! :) GO DUCKS!!!

Chris (aka Ducks54) said...

I'm gonna try my darnedest to be there... and, at this moment, I'm trying to figure out how to add a twitter bar to the ole blog (like yours). Actually, I'm trying to figure out how to follow you! I feel so old trying to work this new technology stuff!