Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ducks in a Row...game 4.2

"Get used to this phrase: how could both referees have missed that?"
-Mike Brophy

I expect A LOT of that tonight.

I am really excited about tonight's game! Wait, scratch that...I'm ALWAYS excited about the game, but I am a little extra excited about my company tonight! Suz Broughton and I will be cheering it up and probably beer-ing it up...orange towels in hand and tons of Detroit hating (she's really good at that if you follow her on Twitter)!

There is no question that Detroit (and their fans) are looking for revenge. There is also very little question on whether or not they are going to get some EXTRA calls in their favor tonight. Unfortunately, it's just the way the puck bounces, and tonight, I don't think it will be in the Ducks' favor.

That being said, they're going to have to play extra hard if they want the win. First and foremost, Bobby Effin Ryan is going to have to show that he can play through a slump and get his groove back. In addition, the Ducks need Ryan Getzlaf to play like he wants to win. The second line will need to step it up again and make something happen, and to say that the Ducks will need some assistance from the third and fourth line is just a given.

It's always possible...now just go out there and make it happen!

I hope the Honda Center is ear shatteringly loud again tonight...Suz and I will definitely be doing our part!

DO IT FOR WISNIEWSKI!!!

GO DUCKS!!!

No comments: