Thursday, May 14, 2009

Unlike any other

"Hockey is like a disease, you can't really shake it."
- Ken Wregget

I don't have a lot to say right now, and I'll be working on a full post for later...but I do want to say this.

I am SO PROUD to be an Anaheim Ducks fan. I am SO PROUD to cheer on this team, to wear their colors, to have their logo plastered on my car. I am SO PROUD to be surrounded by a wonderfully faithful hockey fan base.

I love my Anaheim Ducks...

NOW...FOREVER...ALWAYS!!!


There will be tons to cover here in the next few weeks, and I will be working on this blog faithfully throughout the summer. Hockey is more than just 8 months a year for me!

Very soon I will have a post season blog up (I'm hoping for tomorrow). In addition, I have a few topics lined up for the off season including; Playoffs and my development of superstitious OCD and My love/hate relationship with fighting, to name a few. Also, we'll be covering Duck Dudes during the off season as well as trade watches and of course keeping tabs on the final 2 rounds in these playoffs.

Once again, I want to thank the Anaheim Ducks for always giving me a reason to lose my voice. It was another wonderful season...and I'm already counting down to training camp!

GO DUCKS!!!