Thursday, May 28, 2009

The category is...Wheel of Fortune

Today, while catching up on the Ducks web site I came across the new wallpapers and the following picture was my selection.

I chose it because it's my favorite moment from this past season. It's the moment that I fell in love with Bobby Effin Ryan and gave him the nickname "Effin" out of respect and honor...

I've seen this picture so many times, but this is the first time that I've noticed the man in the second row.

I wonder if he cheered or booed that goal?

2 comments:

Chris (aka Ducks54) said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture, and I have it as my desktop too. It's always hilarious to look at the faces of the audience in pics like these =D

SK eleven said...

I was lucky enough to be at that game...I went absolutely nuts when he scored that third goal...it was unbelievable to see in person. It was really the icing on the cake for me with Effin. He's going to be great- no doubt! :)